Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Final weight

Yes, not exactly what I was shooting for. 181 down from 184.5 in 10 weeks, sort of lackluster in the end. But, I vow to keep rolling with my new weekly workout-running schedule and have not slipped in ten weeks. The challenge will be to either keep riding my bike all winter long, or to replace that routine with something else.

I think it would be interesting to keep the blog rolling post drop-10. So people could make updates and check in periodically on their progress. Big thanks to Ken for starting this up and pulling this motley group together. I needed a push to start exercising and that in itself is a huge help. Congrats to all of the major losers, and minor ones. I know it was a struggle for most of us. Good work peeps!

1 comment:

phentermine said...

If you administer the weight loss drug Phentermine in accordance with the instructions of the doctor and altogether in your phentermine regimen, if you follow the necessary Phentermine precautions, the medicine would surely yield results for you. Comprehensive details on Phentermine dosage, Phentermine mechanism and other relevant information are available at http://www.pill-care.com/phentermine.html .